Sunday, September 4, 2016

Weekend Update - 9/4/16

Good news this week. My PSA test was (undetectable) great. My visit to the ENT doctor found that the tests/pictures of my vocal cords/throat were good enough. Now I wait too see what happens next. My hope is nothing other than we wait and see but as you all know I have no medical degree. More will be revealed. I am looking forward to the support group meeting this week. I must also say again how important to me my visits to the hospital have been. The reason being the gift of perception. Looking at the other patients continues to give me a deeper perception of just how well I am doing. There but for the grace go I. There have been times when putting one foot in front of the other has appeared to be the impossible dream, but walk on I have. My journey continues. I continue to be a grateful human being. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have shared their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. I so look forward to the day when I do not need to ask for assistance. This continues to be a very humbling experience. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek

No comments:

Post a Comment