Sunday, October 11, 2015

Weekend Update - 10/11/15

This has become a time of reflection for me. A time of looking back on the past year and a half. This time period has been one of tremendous pain and sublime joy. During most of this rollercoaster ride I have been at peace with whatever the outcome might have been. 
I do know I am truly grateful to those who have traveled with me. Those who quietly, and not so quietly, listened, laughed and showed me love. Thank you for sharing with me the things I needed to hear no matter how “receptive” I was. I thank you for showing up and just being the brilliant and wonderful people you are. I would not be here if not for your support.
It is also the time to look towards my future and I am so grateful to have a future. There are challenges to be met and changes I will have to live with. I am 62 years old and between the “age factor” and my physical issues this is a whole new world that I am learning to live in.
I am also writing about how I have arrived at this point in time with the peace I have about my future. That is another part of my story which will be shared here. Like peeling an onion I am finding layer after layer of how and why I am here in this moment and what I truly believe in and about life itself.  There are lots of new lessons being learned by this human being.
My continued thanks to all who are walking with me. Your gifts of time and resources are much needed and appreciated. 
The financial reality is also once again asking for everyones continued support so please read and share my story.


No comments:

Post a Comment