Friday, October 23, 2015

Weekend Update - 10/23/15

Reporting live from the Mothership. My journey continues. I am continually amazed at the bills rolling in. My goal is to not have to be seen by any doctor/nurse/lab/hospital for 3 months. The time from “date of service” to when I find out how much said service costs me is sometimes longer than the gestation period of a human being. Even when you try to find out what bills are in the pipeline, no one seems to know. As I have stated before … cancer is expensive. There is a lot of money to be made in the cancer business. There can be, at least in my case, a lot of money to lose if your a cancer patient. Regarding my physical progress…. I continue with the Hep C treatment. So far, so good. Just some fatigue and “bowel problems”. A friend asked if I was going to dress up for Halloween, and if so, what would I be. Well my friends, if I am able to dress up as anything, this year it would be as a big baby wearing only a diaper. And to add to the reality of my costume, my diaper would be “slightly soiled” because it really would be at this point. I am still writing and this is good. There is nothing like writing to encourage those “moments of clarity” that I wish would come more frequently. I do wish that there was not so much pain in the world. Today I am trying my best to live my life so as not to add to it. My financial reality continues to suck, so once again I am asking for everyones continued support. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. Please read and share my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment