Monday, August 3, 2015

Update - 8/3/15

The journey continues... I have had more blood work drawn today following my ultrasound on this past Friday. Not much to say about exactly is going on medically other than the focus seems to be on my liver and blood. 
A friend asked me the million dollar question ... “How are you feeling?”. At this point I am numb and staring fear in the face. The amount of horrible outcomes I have come up with in regards to this latest medical mystery is fascinating to me. What will be will be. More will be revealed. 
I was reminded by another friend to remember I do not know what will happen and to “follow my gut” as different treatments are recommended. I have to remember I do have the last say as to what treatment is or is not done. 
Above all I need to remember I am not alone. To remember this I am finding takes active work on my part. That means fighting through the negative thoughts in my head ie. - nobody really wants to hear this sad story / it is wrong for me to “burden” others with this /  nobody really cares anyway .... just to mention a few. There is a part of me that does know better as there is and has been massive evidence to the contrary.

So once again I thank all who are walking with me. Without you I could not continue this journey.

2 comments: