Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Update - 8/26 /15

Sometimes it is not the cancer but everything that comes after the cancer. 
I would so like to be able to not have to discuss this. “This” being my ongoing journey with cancer and the after effects of my diagnosis/treatment and now the new diseases (hepatitis C and  type 1 diabetes) which are currently being addressed and evaluated. 
At this time I can do nothing but wait until I see the hematologist on this coming Monday. I, hopefully, will receive some information as to what exactly is going on with my liver. 

I would love to say something very profound and awesome at this time. I can say I am breathing in and out. I continue to manage my diabetes with the help of friends and the folks at Emory. So far so good. Slow and steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment