Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Update - 8/19/15

New news! It’s official. I can now add diabetes to my medical resume. Yes, I am now officially a diabetic. I spent another great day at the hospital.
Between my astronomical blood sugar levels and the “weirdness” with my liver I am just going to keep on keeping on. As to how I “feel” about this latest development….who knows! Well I do a little bit. I am still processing the but feel good that they did find this and it is very treatable, but I am overwhelmed just a bit. Time for me to do my part, that being more exercise and paying close attention to what and when I eat. 
I see the hematologist on Monday, the 31st. The folks at the hospital are most anxious that this happens, as am I.

With all of this come more bills. Try as I might to ignore them they are still there and ever increasing. It is month to month now. I will ask once more for all of you to please share my story. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment