Friday, October 7, 2016

Weekend Update - 10/7/17

This week has been good. My recovery from the surgery is going well. I will see my surgeon this coming Thursday. I also have found out that I can add lymphedema to my medical resume. I am sure more will be revealed about what this will mean for me. I am finding out once again what fatigue is. It was mentioned by the medical staff that I might experience some degree of fatigue following this surgery. Well, I am. I am fighting to get out of bed, be responsible and to keep moving during the day. If I sit down I find myself nodding out. I am fighting this and am making myself “get up and go”. I still find myself extremely tired at times. I am looking forward to seeing the doctors (surgeon, oncologist, endocrinologist and hepatologist) over the coming weeks. I do believe good news will continue to come. Due to my latest surgery and resultant trips to the doctors/labs things are stretched more than ever at this time so I am asking all to please share my story once again emphasizing that no amount is too small and that $10.00 - $20.00 is better than $0 dollars. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have and continue to share their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. I so look forward to the day when I do not need to ask for assistance. This continues to be a very humbling experience. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek

No comments:

Post a Comment