Friday, July 22, 2016

Weekend Update - 7/22/16

Here I sit all broken hearted, came to #&*% but only farted. It’s been that kind of week. A good week with many laughs. I am coming to realize that I need to pay more attention to my ongoing care. There are a lot of opinions out there regarding cancer survivors. I am now more plugged in to that community and the amount of information is massive. In short, it’s time for me to take some things off of the “get around to it” list. This weeks mantra is more will be revealed. More will also be revealed as I see my endocrinologist this week and have some more blood work done. Happy happy joy joy. Once again … in closing, the reality of my financial situation continues to be what it is…. not good. I am asking all to give what you can and to remember that no amount is to small. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. It is still amazing (and sickening) to me how much all of my treatments are costing. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have shared their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. I so look forward to the day when I do not need to ask for assistance. This continues to be a very humbling experience. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek

No comments:

Post a Comment