Friday, May 13, 2016

Weekend Update - 5/13/16

That was the week that was. Good news. The nodules in my thyroid have grown over the past year and it is now up to me if I want to chit chat with the surgeon. Well as long as this growth does not impact me any more than it has I choose “no thanks” to any intervention at this time. Of course I will be sitting down with the doctors in the coming weeks in order to make the most mature and responsible decision I can regarding what is going on in my neck. But for now, in regards to this …. that’s all folks! I have done better this past week and am feeling like I am no longer “down in a well”. Projects are good. Going out into the world is good. Talking with people is good. “My” plans are to continue to follow directions and show up. Winship volunteer work is good. I know I am not alone and remembering ….. again … I do not know what is going to happen. My sentence of the week is once again - “More will be revealed”. Once again … in closing, the reality of my financial situation continues to be what it is…. not good. I am asking all to give what you can and to remember that no amount is to small. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. It is still amazing (and sickening) to me how much all of my treatments are costing. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have shared their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek And read my blog at: riksjourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment