Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Special Christmas Update - 12/23/15

This is a special Christmas update. I am so thankful to be here and I need to share something I wrote many years ago. It is that time of year and coincides with the anniversary of my cancer surgery. My feelings are beginning to catch up with me. To know something intellectually and be able to talk about it “objectively” is something I have been able to do over the past months. What is beginning to happen is I am now feeling about what's occurred over this past year and a half in a much more profound way. The layers of the onion are falling away. My understanding regarding my survival of this disease, the losses I am enduring as a result of this disease and the support I have received is reaching new depths. I am shedding a lot of tears and characterize myself as a grateful mess. More is being revealed. So on this note I share the following… This is the time of remembrance, of quiet reflection. Remembering all which the Creator has given and revealed. Remembering that I am the result of my ancestors endeavors, faiths, hopes and dreams. To remember my strength is unlimited when I acknowledge my connection to all my relations. To remember the ground I walk on is sacred ground for it is the dust and blood of my ancestors. To remember all of my relations and my connectedness to all things. I am a part of the circle of life. This is a time to reaffirm my faith and to give thanks as I continue my journey on this sacred path laid before me. This is also a time of new beginnings, a time of renewal of the spirit. A time to give thanks to all who have shared my path this past year. I encourage you all to listen to and follow your heart. Expect guidance to come in many forms. It is my prayer that all of your hopes and dreams come true and to, once again, say thank you for sharing my journey and for the gifts you have bestowed unto me. May the Creator grant you faith, courage and wisdom to follow your heart and to remember you are never alone. Mitakuye Oyasin - We Are All Related And in closing, the reality of my financial situation continues to be what it is…. not good. I am asking all to give what you can and to remember that no amount is to small. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek

No comments:

Post a Comment