Friday, December 2, 2016

Weekend Update - 12/2/16

This is one of those weeks where I feel like I have stepped off a cliff and am falling. The only thing I am waiting for is the impact. At least I will not have to feel anything then. The impacts of my physical issues and what I need to do to cope with them has been a little overwhelming this week. To quote, “sometimes it just be that way”. Yes, sometimes it is but it still sucks. I am trying to find something powerful and positive to say, think or feel. Maybe it’s the holidays. For many many years this has not been “that most wonderful time of the year”. As I write this I am coming to believe I might just be a little bit depressed. Yep….. I am a little bit depressed. Before I go down this particular road any father I need to stop here. It is again time for me to focus on breathing in and out, putting one foot in front of the other and to do the next right thing. Also, time for me not to make any decisions and talk talk talk to friends and family so I can get a perspective on life other than the one currently rattling around in my head. My extreme thanks to all of those who have and/or continue to provide me with healthy doses of mental floss. I see the liver doctor next week and this should be an “everything’s OK see you later” visit. And back to my fiscal reality…I am afraid…the bills are coming in now and all I can do is laugh and ask for help. The most mature and responsible thing I can do right now is to continue to check my pride and ego and continue to ask for the help I need. Due to my latest surgery and resultant trips to the doctors/labs things are stretched more than ever at this time so I am asking all to please share my story once again emphasizing that no amount is too small and that $10.00 - $20.00 is better than $0 dollars. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have and continue to share their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. I so look forward to the day when I do not need to ask for assistance. This continues to become much more of a humbling experience. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek

No comments:

Post a Comment