Friday, November 4, 2016

Weekend Update 11/4/16

Great news from my oncologist this week. My PSA remains undetectable and my other blood work also looks good. Aside from a little bowel issue and some fatigue I am having a good week. I have decided to take some time off this week as I just want to turn off the world for awhile. I am going to do my best to just be a good human being doing good human being things. My continued thanks to all who continue to walk this path with me. Much love to you all. Due to my latest surgery and resultant trips to the doctors/labs things are stretched more than ever at this time so I am asking all to please share my story once again emphasizing that no amount is too small and that $10.00 - $20.00 is better than $0 dollars. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have and continue to share their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. I so look forward to the day when I do not need to ask for assistance. This continues to be a very humbling experience. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek And read my blog at: riksjourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment