Friday, April 8, 2016

Weekend Update - 4/8/16

One of those things that make me go hmmmm. When you see doctors, nurses and other medical staff more than you see other people. It appears I might be off to the races again. I am scheduled to have an ultrasound on my neck in a month. There are more medication changes/adjustments and once again another possible visit to the hospital. Oh, and did I say cancer sucks. It is not just the disease but all the aftereffects that come with it. I am beginning to get out and about again. I am learning, once again, to time my “outs and abouts” to my bodily functions. Please note that this is still a work in progress. I am grateful that my last procedure does not appear to be impacting me as severely as the previous procedure. I am tired and at this time I don’t think I need to say more. I have felt better. The losses I have endured due to my cancer are at times overwhelming and I am extremely fortunate to have friends in my life who have been down the road I now travel. So for now I continue “living the dream”. Once again … in closing, the reality of my financial situation continues to be what it is…. not good. I am asking all to give what you can and to remember that no amount is to small. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. It is still amazing to me how much all of my treatments are costing. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have shared their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek And read my blog at: riksjourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment