Friday, April 15, 2016

Weekend Update - 4/15/16

And my journey continues. I continue to live the dream. I breath each day. I eat each day. I take care of my bodily functions each day. I continue to watch and be profoundly entertained by the world around me each day. I feel the losses I am enduring each day. I am grateful for every second of every day. I am learning to not look at each individual tree in the forest but to view the forest as a whole. Some of those individual trees are overwhelming. Time to step back and take it all in. Practice practice practice….. Repetition is a good thing. My medications have been and are being adjusted. My human body is a fascinating organism. I am becoming more disciplined in taking care of me. I do want to keep my fingers, toes, eyesight and continue to be ambulatory. I am working to give myself the best quality of life I can. All things considered, I have had a good week……..still breathing, still laughing…………..LIFE is a go. Once again … in closing, the reality of my financial situation continues to be what it is…. not good. I am asking all to give what you can and to remember that no amount is to small. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. It is still amazing to me how much all of my treatments are costing. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have shared their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek And read my blog at: riksjourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment