Friday, February 12, 2016

Weekend Update - 2/12/16

Sometimes “they” say the “cure” is as bad or worse than the “disease”. Well, I am here to tell you at times they are almost right. Suffice it to say I am, once again, almost able to resume my “new normal” bathroom activities. I am continually learning to not take anything for granted, but to really appreciate everything I am able to do as well as everything I have. Enough said……and now moving on. The great news is I actually have a period of about two weeks without having to go to see anyone about anything medically related. I am on “vacation”. To celebrate I am going to do my best to do all those things that will prolong my life. Simply exercising, eating healthy and giving back to my community will go a long way to improving my mental, physical and spiritual health. And as a friend shared with me …. I might want to do some exorcising too. After all, it is Lent. I do have some major tests coming up next month and I am looking forward to most of these. It is good to be able to feel like I will be here for quite a while yet. In other words, feeling the light at the end of the tunnel is not an oncoming train but a new chapter in my life. I must also thank again all those who continue to listen to me as I continue my journey. Your gifts of time and patience with me are very much acknowledged and appreciated. Once again … in closing, the reality of my financial situation continues to be what it is…. not good. I am asking all to give what you can and to remember that no amount is to small. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. A big “THANK YOU” to all who have shared their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek

No comments:

Post a Comment