Friday, April 21, 2017

Weekend Update - 04/21/2017

I am once again acquainted with the sixth level of hell…..MOVING. It’s not just a job, it’s like going to the DMV while having your doctor tell you that you might have a week left to live while a car alarm is going off about ten feet away from you and that overturned sewage truck is really getting ripe. But moved I am. Further downsizing is required. This is my mission for this coming week. And in spite of my whining last week I am beginning to enjoy the freedom that comes with being in a position to tell the Bank of America to &*^% off. Now this feels good. And in regards to those feelings about having to move out of my home of the past eighteen years……. They are there. Sadness… but I do understand that this was one of those necessary losses. I am in process about this. Medically…….no news is good news indeed. As I watch my country turn into a right wing shit show I dream of a day when I can wake up and be in the world for twenty-four hours without being made aware of a new way that the republicans and their whore trump have not done, said, or are planning some new way to &%#* us all. More in depth on this later. Please read my blog (link below) from the beginning for a complete picture of how I ended up right here right now. It has, and continues to be, one hell of a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment