Friday, April 7, 2017

Weekend Update - 04/07/2017

This is my first post following the closing of my gofundme page. This does feel a little odd but I am so relieved to be able to end that part of this journey. I am still in my home of the past eighteen years but only for about the next three days. Monday will be my final day here. If nothing else I can say I have done what momma always told me to do with people, places and things. Leave all better than when you found them. I am leaving this home in better shape than when I first moved in. As it is now spring, those that know me might be aware that I am on the upswing. Seasonal affective disorder is indeed a thing. I am zipping right through all those feelings I am having about moving. Don’t worry folks I am sure they will catch up with me eventually. Medically I am stable except for part of my body which continues to bring me so much joy joy joy. As time goes on I am going to broaden what I have been writing about to include other items of interest to me and a few that bring me joy and a few that really chap my ass. And now my journey continues. Moving for the first time in eighteen years when I had no plans to do so (My plan was to die here) has become quite the adventure itself. More on this next week. And I must continue to thank all of you who have shared this journey with me. I would not be here without each and every one of you. Please read my blog (link below) from the beginning for a complete picture of how I ended up right here right now. It has, and continues to be, one hell of a journey. riksjourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment