Friday, February 10, 2017

Weekend Update - 2/10/17

Sometimes you find peace where you least expect it. This is a week where I have found a little peace with where I am on this journey. It’s good to look at the whole forest and not focus on one tree. There is so much pain in the world but there is also so much more love, decency and common courtesy. Placing one foot in front of the other is simply the best thing to do. Thank you to all who continue to share my journey and for listening to me. And the old saying is true. Once a social worker, always a social worker. Volunteering to assist other cancer patients and it feels so good. I am asking all to please share my story once again emphasizing that no amount is too small and that $10.00 - $20.00 is better than $0 dollars. I so look forward to the day when I do not need to ask for financial assistance. This continues to be so much more of a humbling experience. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have and continue to share their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and still needed. For the big picture please read my blog from the beginning. ***Please note that the 12/14/16 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek

No comments:

Post a Comment