Friday, August 19, 2016

Weekend Update - 8/19/16

This is one of those times I am tired. I am doing my best to put one foot in front of the other. I almost feel like I just do not want to know any more. I wish I could say something profound, enlightening or encouraging. I cannot right now. And that’s the way it is right here, right now. More doctor appointments this coming week. I have my ENT doctor appointment set for September 1st at the latest. I hope to have some answers regarding my thyroid issues in the coming weeks. I do know that things will change but right now it is what it is. Sometimes it just be that way. Things are still stretched more than ever at this time so I am asking all to please share my story once again emphasizing that no amount is too small and that $10.00 - $20.00 is better than $0 dollars. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have shared their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. I so look forward to the day when I do not need to ask for assistance. This continues to be a very humbling experience. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek And read my blog at: riksjourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment