Friday, August 12, 2016

Weekend Update - 8/12/16

I am once again in p..p..p..process as the docs look at my neck and thyroid. There are some possible surgical complications concerning my voice (I sound like Harry Belafonte) due to previous neck surgeries. I am going to be seen by an ENT doctor to determine the next course of action with my surgeon. A possible MRI is also in my near future. And the bills go on and up. Please refer to the previous post for specifics. At this point I do not want to say more other than a continued thank you to all who continue to listen and be there for me. Please know that I am grateful and humbled by your support. Things are stretched more than ever at this time so I am asking all to please share my story once again emphasizing that no amount is too small and that $10.00 - $20.00 is better than $0 dollars. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have shared their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. I so look forward to the day when I do not need to ask for assistance. This continues to be a very humbling experience. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek

No comments:

Post a Comment