Friday, November 13, 2015

Weekend Update - 11/13/15

Note to self: You have no idea what is going to happen. My journey continues with more adventures on the way. I continue to do little better every day. More energy and more gratitude for the people in my life. Not much more to say at this time. The bills keep coming with new ones on the way. As a friend says, “I’m living the dream” …. but I am living and I need to remember that. Assisting a friend with their chemo continues to give me that most precious of perspective. I am a very fortunate human being. The 21st fast approaches and a celebration I will have. On another note, and in closing, the reality of my financial situation is what it is…. not good. I am asking all to give what you can and remember that no amount is to small. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek

No comments:

Post a Comment