Saturday, June 20, 2020

Weekend Update - 6/20/2020

    The reality of my cancer returning with a final vengeance, having to move out of what I believed to be my "last residential abode" (which is damn near perfect) due to the incompetence of of the management staff, my identity being ripped off (and the shitstorm of dealing with that), and now the joys of finally beginning my treatment for the damn cancer (really looking forward to the side-effects), and having to ask for help with moving and other things, well.....let's just say I am really overwhelmed. And least we forget the COVID-19 shitshow and power/stupidity/vileness of 'meriKKKa which is personified in that asshole in the White House.
     And due to this disease eating into my spine.. I am more dependent on the kindness and willingness of others for help. Asking for help is not my strong suit. Really hope to see that folks will be there. 
    But the fear of folks being too busy, otherwise occupied, or just not showing up at all thinking someone else will, ......that fear is intense at times. I really hope it is not justified. 
    I do not want to have to ask anyone for anything. But I'm fucked, so ask I must. I am writing this because my faith in human beings is really being tested right now....of course that may be just that I am so damn tired of life right now and depressed as hell. Welcome to my life with cancer...it really blows ass. 
    Writing this has helped. Better "out than in" they say. Well for now the accompanying pic says it all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment