Friday, May 5, 2017

Weekend Update - 05/05/2017

Great news! My blood work looks great! All of my systems remain operational….if just a little bit sporadic. Time to move on to other things as I have had enough of the medical issues for now. I have begun the nesting process at my new place of residence. “Smaller” living is good. It has been good to let go of “stuff”. The process of really “examining everything you have” and asking yourself “why you have it” is proving to be very beneficial for me. I have recently experienced quite a few “necessary losses”. I am feeling a lot “lighter” because of it. I am now a year older and can honestly say wiser because of it. I also cannot get that song that says “when I’m 64” out of my head. My quote of the week is directly related to the the fact that I am a cancer survivor and I know first hand the financial shit storm which can (and did for me) result from my cancer diagnosis. My quote of the week - “The only things worse than the republican members of the House are the people who voted for them”. Please read my blog (link below) from the beginning for a complete picture of how I ended up right here right now. It has, and continues to be, one hell of a journey. riksjourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment