Friday, June 10, 2016

Weekend Update - 6/10/16

I am beginning to find out what my “normal” day to day life will look like. My energy level is up consistently now and the need to get “out and about” doing something has greatly increased. Conversely, I am finding it more difficult to be homebound and a few instances of “cabin fever” have occurred over this past week. I am finding out where more and more “good” bathrooms are in my travels. I am also investigating new ways to keep meaningfully occupied. This part is harder than it looks. In other news… I am now officially in the “donut hole” in regards to my medication insurance. The hole is the point where my insurance goes “away” until I pay “X” amount of dollars for meds until it kicks in again. I must say I am appalled at the “new” cost of the meds I have to take and have had to make “adjustments” to my some of my medications. Please note that I am following directions (thanks mama G) and asking for assistance from the docs/bigpharma. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Life does go on. Mine is, and for that I am so very very grateful. Once again … in closing, the reality of my financial situation continues to be what it is…. not good. I am asking all to give what you can and to remember that no amount is to small. Every little bit helps. I am living month to month, and without the support I have received I would not still be living in my home. It is still amazing (and sickening) to me how much all of my treatments are costing. A continuing big “THANK YOU” to all who have shared their experience, strength, hope, time and resources. Your time and gifts are, as always, greatly appreciated and needed. ***Please note that the 12/3/15 post in my blog is one which I encourage you to share freely.*** Please read and share my story. www.gofundme.com/j55wek

No comments:

Post a Comment